Let’s Talk about what you want!
The Buyer Goal Discussion
Your Real Estate buying consultation session is an integral part of the buying process. It outlines the goals and objectives of both the buyer and the Sales Person/Broker. This is completed at the beginning of the process. In a nutshell, it’s a “get to know each other” meeting. Its important step and a great education! It only takes about 30 minutes.
- Discuss goals and all concerns
- Discuss money- your budget, your financing, your closing costs
- Set up pre-approval process
- Discuss the market conditions
- Discuss how Sue runs her business
- Discuss Buyer Representation
- Sign mutual commitment and receive and guarantee of services
- Receive buyer package
- Set up on MLS alert program
- Get Shopping!
Home Buyer Guide
Sue can provide you with a professional Home Buyers Handbook, guiding through the process with some useful tips and resouces. If you are interested in receiving one, just send her a quick request in the Message box on the right! or call, txt…however you like!
A Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Rank My Agent
An Advanced aptitude in Resale, New Home, Investment and Relocation Services.
Start Your Search Today
if you have Real Estate questions, I am just a click or tap away!
RE/MAX Hallmark BWG Realty, Brokerage
905-778-0292 / 705-722-7100
450 Holland St W, Unit #4, Bradford, ON
112 Caplan Ave, Barrie, ON
Each office independently owned and operated.